WHAT IS SEALCOATING?
Sealcoating is the process of applying refined tar or asphalt-based emulsion to a pavement surface to slow the rate of deterioration. The benefits gained from properly sealcoating these surfaces range from cost savings and improved aesthetics to structural protection. GemSeal products help protect your asphalt surfaces against damaging effects caused by UV rays, salts, oils, hydraulic fluid, and permeating gas. Sealcoating is a specialty service requiring technical knowledge and precision. Carefully selecting the right contractor for the job can make a huge impact both on the surface – in terms of visual transformation – and in realizing the cost-saving benefits of preventative pavement.
- Cost savings of 200% ROI
- A well maintained parking lot is a sign of success
- Sealcoating, crack sealing, and line striping are required to maintain the integrity, safety and appearance of your parking lot
- Prevents water and ice from getting into the paving and causing it to crumble
- Prevents pavement break down (cracking, potholes & brittleness) due to the harmful effects of weather, oxygen, oil, and gasoline
- Helps ice and snow to melt faster
- Shields paving from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, which can cause deterioration
- Routine maintenance more than doubles the life of your asphalt, protecting your investment
Our perfected process and industry leading materials are the key to guaranteeing stunning results every time! We prep, clean, wirebrush, repair, seal and stripe. For added quality, we use only top-of-the-line sealer for all weather conditions.